Kalamunda Bulldogs Fundraiser.
100 Numbers (1-100) 14 Draws
Total Prize Pool $2000.00
$50.00 per ticket
1st Prize: $1000.00
2nd Prize: $300.00
3rd Prize: $100.00
4th Prize: $100.00
Draws 5-14 Prize $50.00
Drawn once all numbers are sold.
Name: Kalamunda canning rugby league F/C
Please put your number as reference. If the number you choose has gone we will notify you as what numbers are remaining.
Winners will be paid either by cash or bank deposit.
We require a reliable person to mark our grounds for the 2016 home season.If you have the time and are interested please contact Steven Bradley on 0437 408 821 or email your interest to email@example.com
2016 COACHING APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
Applications are now open for all coaching positions for the 2016 season, from U6’s through to and including senior teams.
If you are interested in a position, YOU MUST APPLY! To find out which age group you are interested in please contact:
All coaches MUST be accredited
Junior President: Steve Bradley on 0437 408 821
Senior coaching: Frank Ah Kuoi on 0409 110 412
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following volunteers are required for 2016.
Sports Trainers/ strappers (must be qualified courses are available at no cost to you), Ground people (juniors & seniors), Ground Manager ( senior home games)and water runners (must be qualified courses are available at no cost to you).
The sports trainer roles are a very important part of our senior days as we have been very short of personel in these roles.
We have mainly relied on 2-3 people (sometimes 1 due to unforseen circumstances) to do up to 5 seniors teams and often leaves no sports trainer to stay near the field to cater for any injuries. So if you think you can help PLEASE put you hand up. For more information please contact Kelly Campbell on 0431 973 789 or email us at email@example.com
The Bulldogs require a volunteer canteen manager for senior home games for season 2016.
- Order all food and drink items considered necessary to stock the canteen throughout the season.
- Arrange pick up/delivery of all canteen items.
- Ensure all prices are clearly displayed for both customers & volunteers.
- Obtain, and account, for any floats that are required from the Treasurer.
- At the end of each day’s trading, in conjunction with the Treasurer or other designated Committee member, count and balance the takings. This will include signing a cash summary sheet.
- Maintain appropriate records as required by the Treasurer and/or Committee.
- Pass on all invoices and receipts to Treasurer as soon as possible.
- Ensure the canteen is clean and operational at all times. Canteen must be cleaned, swept and mopped each day after use.
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Trustworthy, Reliable and Honest.
- Experience or willing to learn – canteen service including stock control and money handling.
- Experienced in financial matters
- Well organised
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of OH&S issues
- Must have own personal facilities to be contacted by email and mobile phone.
- Is positive and enthusiastic
- Please Note:All positions are voluntary. All players and the current committee thank you for your time, as without you we would not have a club. Together many hands make light work. Thank you.
If you like to cook and have the time for this busy position please contact Kelly Campbell on 0431 973 789
or email the doggies at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalamunda Bulldogs require a secretary for the 2016 season.
This is a very important role for this well established club.
If you are interested in this role please call Kelly Campbell on 0431 973 789
Or email us @ Kalamundabulldogs@gmail.com
After an unforgettable year regarding Pioneer Park it is with great enthusiasm that we are relocating to Hartfield Park in Forrestfield. The committee is very excited about season 2016. So we hope that you return albeit a regular or new player you are always welcome to the KENNEL.
Kalamunda Bulldogs are seeking both Senior & Junior players plus volunteers for the 2016 season in the expanding Western Australian Rugby League competition.
The Bulldogs are a strong family based club who has a host of young talent coming through the ranks. We are looking for experienced players to take these players through to the next level.
A great local crowd who supports the Bulldogs no matter how well we are performing.
For any interested persons please forward your details and expression of interest via e-mail or phone call to Frank Ah Kuoi on 0409 110 412 or email email@example.com
For Junior information contact Junior President Steve Bradley on 0437 408 821
A remarkable year for young Kalamunda Bulldogs forward Alec Campbell has just got even better.
The 15 year old Campbell started the year training in the West Coast Pirates Academy, then he got selected to play in the Perth City Under 18’s ANZAC Kiwi vs. City representative game, added to that he got selected to represent Western Australia in the Affiliated States Championships and now he has been selected in the U18’s Combined Affiliated States team that will participate in the Australian Schoolboys Championships in Darwin.
The Bulldogs would like to congratulate the other players from WA selected in the same side – Tyler Thomas, Willem Boshoff, Sam Defiddes, Kiam Fletcher & Falcon Peni.
The Bulldogs would also like to congratulate forward Foli Waru  who has signed to play with the Warriors in the Holden Cup [Under 20’s National Youth competition] and Nela Vi  who has signed on to play in Toowoomba, QLD for the rest of the year. Both players made their First Grade debuts under coach Frank Ah Koui this season and their quality will be missed.
Both players have followed the same route as another Bulldog in Reginald Churchward who is plying his trade for the Norths Devils in the FOGS Colts Challenge.
On behalf of the Bulldogs and the Western Australian Rugby League community we congratulate these players and we wish the two Bulldog pups best of luck on their future endeavours.
Young Kalamunda Bulldogs and West Coast Pirates player Regi Churchward has followed the same line as former Bulldog Josh Benjamin [Mackay Cutters] and signed a 5 month contract with the Norths Devils in the QRL.
Churchward made his debut last weekend coming off the bench against the Souths Logan Magpies in the FOGS Colts and scored a try in the process.
On ANZAC Regi and the Norths Devils take on the Wynnum Manly Seagulls.
We wish Regi the best of luck in his quest to further his career in Rugby League.